Friday 18 September 2009

Long Time, No See!


Well, What a hectic Summer it has been, I don't know quite where to start.
I suppose first came my sisters wedding on the lovely island of Zante, very Mamma Mia and very Hot! - 35 degrees most days.

Here is a pic of my lovely sister Mel and her new Hubby Dean - Don't they look great?
Secondly is the news that I'm not so much 'Summer By The Sea' anymore, more 'Summer slap bang in the middle of the country' - but it doesn't have quite the same ring to it, does it? - We moved back to our home town of Doncaster a couple of weeks ago, just in time for the boys to start the new term at their new schools, so the past 2 weeks has been a flurry of unpacking, Decorating and getting straight.
This sunday sees me taking part in the Great North Run, I am quite nervous but really looking forward to it. I am running in aid of 'Beating Bowel Cancer' a fantastic charity which aims to beat this horrible disease, but which relies on charitable donations to keep it going. I am falling well short of the total sponsorship I need to raise, so PLEASE, PLEASE SPONSOR ME IF YOU CAN - EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A POUND OR TWO, IT REALLY WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE - The link to my just Giving Page is in my sidebar. A big thanks to one very special blogging friend, you know who you are for your kind donation.
Anyway, nearly enough from me - I'll be back soon, now things have settled down a bit with some pics of my new home and what we've all been up to, but in the meantime, if any of you are on facebook, would you be so kind to visit my facebook page and 'become a fan' of Georgia Bo Interiors

4 comments:

MelMel said...

Hi hunni...good luck with the run, we were meant to do it this year, but my Sister injured her knee, next yr tho!

Glad to see you back, my the wedding looks lovely!xxx

Jo said...

hope the boys settle in their new schools okay and good luck for the run!
Josie x

Summer by the sea said...

well done Nats babe, 13 miles walking round getting hosed down by girly girl firemen in the sunshine VERY VERY PROUD of you for completing the great north run
LOVE YOU ALWAYS, Timbo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

three cheers for the run. good luck in your new home, I was on the East coast this weekend and the weather was fabby. want you miss it?